- Download and install the
SoundFlower system extension from:
- Download and unzip the AudioServer for Mac OSX to your prefered location.
Select system audio input and output
- Open the System preference and double click on Sound.
- Select SoundFlower (2CH) for both Input and Output.
- Play any media file with your prefered mdeia player.
- Double click on the AudioServer to start streaming.
- The AudioIn will begin to search for the AudioServer's IP address once started. The IP auto search feature should work in most network environments. If AudioServer's IP address can't be found within 5 seconds, a dialog box will pop up to ask user to manually enter the AudioServer's IP address.
- Tap on the AudioServer's IP address to establish the connection.
- Use Play/Pause button to start/pause the ahdio streaming.
Streaming buffer size
Streaming buffer size can be adjusted from 0.2 to 1.00 second. You can set the size according to your network environment and the media you are playing. For example:
- Set to smaller size if you are watching a movie while close to wireless router.
- Set to larger size if you are listening to music.
- The volume control is used to adjust the volume(gain) of audio samples. It cannot control the system volume. For iPod Touch V1 user, please adjust the system volume to high before starting audio streaming.
|Includes all typical touch pad functions plus multi-touch support. You can use a two finger tap on the screen to perform right click and a two finger slide on the screen to perform vertical scrolling.|
User configurable keys
To define the user configurable key:
- Click on the "Edit" button to enter the edit mode.
- Click on the button you like to define.
- Select the shortcut keys.
- Enter the label for the button.
- Click on "Save" to save the setting.
- Click on "Done" button to exit the edit mode.